Kindersley Transport Ltd. is committed to perform all work in the safest manner possible consistent with good transportation practices. To fulfill this commitment, an organized and effective safety program will be carried out at all work sites, by all employees, all of the time. Implementation and enforcement of the procedures and requirements of our safety program have the full backing of senior management at Kindersley Transport. All managers and employees are responsible for ensuring the safety program is followed and its objectives are achieved.
• We will prevent all accidents, small and large.
• We will comply with all federal, provincial and state regulations.
• The safe work practices outlined in our Employee Handbook will be followed by all our employees all of the time.
• Through the concept of continuous improvement, we will review and revise our safety program on an ongoing basis to ensure all potential risks are considered.
1. Corporate Commitment
2. Hazard Identification and Assessment
3. Hazard Control
4. Ongoing Inspections
5. Driver Recruitment
6. Emergency Response
7. Accident and Incident Investigation
8. Environmental Policy and Initiative
10. Program Administration
11. Extended Length
12. Alcohol and Drug Policy and Procedures
13. Recognition and Awards
14. Communications Program
Kindersley Transport has achieved a "satisfactory" DOT rating (the highest level that is available) in all jurisdictions in which it operates in Canada and the United States.
Cross Border Security
Customs Self Assessment Program (CSA) Certficate
Free and Secure Trade (FAST) Certificate
Partner In Protection (PIP) Certificate
Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) Certificate